Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hi and welcome to my humble blog!  I LOVE reading other blogs, and decided to start my own to document our homeschool adventures!  I plan to post weekly updates using Heart of Dakota Beyond and Christ to Creation.  I am very excited about this curriculum.  It seems to be everything I have ever wanted in a curriculum.  I love the philosophy and all of the books use in the program!

I have been quite the curriculum junkie in the past, but am determined to stick out HOD no matter what!  I think my problem is that the first time I hit a bump with other curricula, I tend to just quit and move on to something else instead of working through it. Therefore, I never seem to get the full benefit of using a particular program.  No program is perfect, and I have come to realize that!

I hope that posting my weekly updates will be of some benefit to others in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment